Nissan Rogue 08-18 Front Subframe | Crossmember | Engine Cradle Polyurethane Bushing Kit Front and Rear Positions
Part # : PSB 345-346
OEM: 54467-BR00A / 54466-JD000
2008-2018 Nissan Rogue
2010-2018 Nissan Juke
2007-2012 Nissan Sentra
2008-2018 Nssan X-Trail
RESTORE AND UPGRADE THOSE OLD WORN OUT RUBBER BUSHINGS
• Manufactured from polyurethane with OEM Durometer Hardness.
• Our bushings have been engineered to replace the OE bushings re-useing the original
• This is a complete kit which includes 2 x Front Position and 2 x Rear Position
• Sold as a set of 4 bushings
• Lubricant and Instructions included
What makes PSB Bushings so Successful?
The sleeves in our bushings freely rotate which enhances longevity.
Once removal of original bushings has taken place, installation of the new polyurethane
bushings typically takes from 1 - 5 minutes to install, the techs love it!
• Our bushings solve many of the problems inherent in the standard rubber
• PSB Products have a lifetime warranty
• This product is manufactured with the highest grade of polyurethane and the durometer of the bushing is designed to fit the application.
• Lubricant Included
Why Use Polyurethane
Polyurethane bushings are stronger and last longer than standard rubber bushings. Most modern production vehicles are designed using rubber bushings which have a limited lifespan. This contributes to suspension failure due to vehicular weight and the inherent design of high-tech suspensions. Typically this results in less than desirable vehicle handling and can cause many related parts to wear out more rapidly than necessary. Polyurethane corrects this problem and in many cases improves vehicle handling and drivability